Dura-Bond Bearing Company has been manufacturing in the USA for the automotive aftermarket since 1947. Our product lines include cam bearings, powder metal valve seats, engine hardware and more for the automotive engine rebuilders market. We also service the transmission rebuilding market with bushings.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service and Marketing Assistant for our 85,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Carson City, Nevada.
The Customer Service and Marketing Assistant reports to the General Sales Manager and is responsible for executing Customer Service and Marketing duties which includes administrative tasks such as answering phones, taking orders, data entry and other Customer Service duties as well as the coordination and execution of marketing projects, customer surveys and other duties as assigned.
Customer Service and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls and answers questions regarding orders, invoices, prices, etc.
- Inputs orders and creates bills of lading for shipping, follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, letters, catalogs and other sales literature.
- Assist in establishing and executing marketing strategies and objectives.
Conduct customer surveys to obtain marketing information about products and service.
- Data entry for electronic catalog development.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Complete daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the customer service and marketing department’s activities.
- Supporting marketing managers in organizing various projects.
Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Education, Experience and Attributes:
- High school or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the Customer Service field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Has good verbal and writing skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and on an individual basis.
- Ability to identify work that needs to be completed whether or not assigned and complete the task autonomously.
- Strong communication skills.
Compensation will depend on experience.
This position is a part-time position and will be scheduled to work 5 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Interested in this position? Use the online application below.